Simista a Sims 4 Custom Content Site

30 Jan 2016

Marquee outdoor setting

Slowly getting there, time to re post this

1-5
Seen this type of thing in a catalog and I liked the idea of the bigger chairs. Although they are the size of a lounge chair they act just like a kitchen chair. The table and chairs are in one package. In the other package are the two lounges and coffee table that match. You will find them in the usual place for lounges, kitchen chairs, tables etc.
  These are non-default and a standalone creation.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm looking for fabric couch two seat, one seat and corner, please I would so much like the mesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    download incomplete
    Lack:
    Loveseat, sofa, table.

    I would love to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nilza I just tried and it downloaded, just try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't download because onedrive says link isn't spported...could you possibly give me a new one? I really love this set:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive put it on dropbox Jibbizzy. We are o sorry.

    ReplyDelete