Pages

9 Feb 2016

Long Parted Wavy Hair Recolors


The majority of our site is pretty much maxis match with one exception. My hair retextures. I do love some of the default hair in game, however most colours are unusable. So I thought I might try my hand at making some nicer colours.
SimistaLongWavyPartedRecolours
This creation is Non-default.
Comes in 16 colours. (I colour matched to my textures.)
Custom Thumbnail included.


SimistaLongWavyPartedRecolours02

Age Groups:Teen/Young Adult/Adult/Elder 

4 comments:

  1. Is this actual Custom Content or a recolored Pack hairstyle? I'd really love to download it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it's a standalone recolour of a outdoor retreat hair. :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! Any chance you will be doing more hairstyles in this color palette and maxis match? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) I sure could do some more if you wanted. I'll try and do some more for you.

      Delete